Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Styling to "Flash It"

Well it has been sometime since my last post, after loosing interest in the modeling profession. I took a long over due break from many of the activities I once involved myself in. There have been many major changes made during that time which not only affected my Second Life but my Real Life as well. After my rest I decided it was time to get back to doing what I enjoy doing the most, photography and well being a male dancer. The erotic arts are not well looked upon in the modeling world but then again it should remember it is those who entertain and patron such places that do in fact purchase their products.

Any hoo again I could care less, I love fashion and I love entertaining. Having been an erotic and sensual story author for many years it is such a creative outlet for me to be able to create a visual image into someone’s mind through mere words allowing him or her to escape into their own fantasy. Fashion and a great look play a big role in entertaining and with my return to the stage this coming week gave me the inspiration for this blog post.

As for myself I like to plan out in advance what I will wear to perform in, so one of the idea’s I pondered is this one I put together. I usually try and go for a rugged well-fashioned look that will capture the patron’s attention. This one gave me the edgy, well groomed as well as a hint of that hunky, bad boy look.

Honestly folks a high fashioned look doesn’t mean everything has to be high fashion. For example the glasses I have on are “Freebies” yep free the Optimo K2 sunglasses I picked up way back in the first weeks of my Noob days. They contain a full functioning menu with raise & lower features as well as tinting and lens color changing. And they look pretty darn good. The suspender’s came from an Emoa’s World complete outfit I bought early on as well. They worked perfectly for the look I wanted to achieve as well looking good. I don’t know why but I like raised tanks and this tank came from SZD it is of good quality and well looks sexy on. One of my more favorite items to wear is the wide band watch from Balani. Being a Harley guy in RL well I had to throw on my V-Twins Biker Gloves with the fingertips cut out. V-Twin’s another one of my favorite places to empty my SL wallet at. They do fantastic design work and some extremely sexy looking clothing for the ladies….woooooo oh my! Naturally I have on my Red Grave Biker boots, it would take some serious convincing to get me to change to another boot, nough said. Sadly these awesome jeans come from Phoenix Rising, which was in its final days of closing its doors as I write this post. If you get the chance boy’s and girl’s zip over, last I knew everything in the store was on sale for a mere $100 linden.

Well a male strippers outfit wouldn’t be complete without a final article of clothing, which is displayed in the next pic. With this outfit it needed something more than just your basic boxer shorts or briefs. After thinking and searching long for the right item I discovered the one item that would put this outfit over the top for me. Jungle Wear’s “The Tube Sock” Jock Strap. The jock well is hot looking on, great quality and as far as prim bulges go has to be one of the best looking one there is as well as easy to size and place for a perfect looking fit.

Well that’s it for this post, you can see on the stage dancing and emoting at Heavenly Male or maybe on the runway at one of the few select shows I will be modeling in. Until next take care, remember to mix up that wardrobe and create your own look your own unique style.

No comments:

Post a Comment